How to export poll widget to Blogger.com
We’ve received a number of support emails asking for a more detailed explanation of how to export our polls to blogs, so I will be posting specific instructions for the popular blogging sites, starting with blogger.com:
1. Once you’ve finished creating your poll, copy the HTML code from “External poll HTML link”
2. On your Blogger dashboard, select “Manage Layout”- you will be redirected to a page titled “Add and Arrange Page Elements”
3. Click “Add a Page Element”
4. A new window will open, prompting you to “Choose a New Page Element”
6. Give the poll a title if you’d like, then paste the HTML code into the content window, click “Save Changes”
7. That’s it- the window will close, and the poll will now appear on your blog!