Introducing the new Toluna home page and dashboard!
Toluna is proud to present our brand new home page! Browse categories, add your opinion to existing topics, vote or create a new poll, all on the same page! Here are a few tips to help you navigate the new page:
- On the top right of the screen you will find the search bar as well as the “You” and “Home” buttons. Clicking “You” will take you to your profile page and clicking “Home” will take you to your personal dashboard.
- The displayed opinion topic will refresh every 8 seconds provided your mouse isn’t over it- there is a little timer under the left side of the opinion topic that shows you how much time is left. You can freeze the clock or move forward and backwards between opinions by using the buttons to the right of the timer.
- You can create a new poll in the “Ask” section.
- Browsing content: you can use the list of categories on the upper left part of the page, or browse the latest polls and opinion topics on the bottom of the page.
- Your personal dashboard: this new features gives you a quick snapshot of your Toluna account. You can see all your content related statistics, and more importantly, you can see your profile’s completion percentage. If you are missing any of your personal interest surveys, you will see them in your dashboard as well:
To return to the new home page, simply click the Toluna logo on the upper left corner of your screen.
Enjoy, and see you on the site!
Avner & the Toluna Team