Recent site updates and some recommended content
Over the past few weeks we’ve been busy implementing some changes and upgrades to the site; here is an overview of the new features:
- The Toluna Community asked for it, and we heard you- your points’ page has been upgraded! You can now keep better track of your points earning activities history; simply scroll down to the bottom of your points’ page and browse the list of activities for which you’ve earned points.
- Email your polls and opinion topics! As we had previously announced, Toluna members can now email their polls and opinion topics! In order to do so, go to your poll or topic page, click the “Email this opinion topic” or “Tell a friend about this poll” tab.
- Duplicate topics are now detected by the system: as we had previously explained, the apparent failure of the poll / topic creation process caused many members to repeat the process, which resulted in a large number of duplicate polls and topics. In order to prevent this from happening, the system will now detect duplicate topics created by the same member. A message indicating that a duplicate topic has been detected will be displayed and you will be prompted to click the “Back” button in order to revise your topic’s title.
- Contact link has been restored: it is now easier than ever to contact Toluna; simply click the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page and you will be redirected to the online contact form.
We’d also like to recommend some interesting topics that caught our eye:
- Mariacornelia would like to know what Toluna members would like to call themselves– any suggestions?
- suemelley is concerned about the British government’s intent to keep records of email correspondence; what do you think?
- inzilbeth is curious; if you had your own instruction manual, what would it say?
- sgair has shared his childhood memory and would like other members of the community to do the same.
- Dawes1 has shared his negative customer service experiences and hopes you’ll do the same.
- m_lvg sometimes feels as if he’s in the film “The Truman Show”; do you ever get a similar feeling?
Stay tuned for more recommended content and more announcements about new site features!
See you on the site,
Avner & the Toluna Team