Quizluna is back! All you need to know:
You asked, we delivered! Following the huge popularity of the first QuizLuna game, launched a few months ago, we are bringing it back for another run in March!
This article will be updated throughout the campaign to include the correct answers for the previous week(s), so you might want to bookmark it for easy access!
Until then, check out the Game Rules and Terms and Conditions below.
QuizLuna is free to enter and open to all Toluna UK influencers.
There will be three rounds:
- Round 1: 1-7 March 2021
- Round 2: 8-14 March 2021
- Round 3: 15-21 March 2021
- There are 4 questions every week, with 4 possible answers; only one answer is correct.
- An answer must be selected within 20 seconds. If nothing is selected, the game will skip to the next question automatically.
- Every correct answer will be rewarded with 80 points.
- A maximum of 320 points per round, and 960 points in total can be won – provided all the answers are correct.
- The theme refreshes every Monday at 10am, for the duration of this campaign.
- The game can only be played once a week.
- The points won in the game are usually credited instantly, but it can sometimes take up to 48 hours. If you still have not received your points after a few days, please contact the Help Desk to let them know; we do not have any record of which instant crediting failed.
The SuperUser draw
The SuperUser draw is open only to the most active influencers, offering them the chance to win an additional reward: a £50 Amazon voucher.
In order to be eligible for the draw, influencers need to play the QuizLuna game AND complete at least 5 surveys in the same week (the week ends on Sunday at 11.59pm).
- Every week where both of the above conditions are fulfilled will earn the influencer one entry.
- If the influencer has achieved a perfect streak (played the game and completed a minimum of 5 surveys, three weeks in a row), they will receive 2 bonus entries in the draw – adding up to a total of 5 chances to win the big prize.
- There is only one Amazon voucher to be won at the end of the campaign.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries and will be announced publicly in the April edition of Toluna magazine. The voucher will be delivered electronically on the email address used when registering for Toluna panel.
Good luck and have fun!
Week 1 Answers:
Emily Brontë’s Wuthering Heights recounts the tragic romance between which two lovers?
Catherine and Heathcliff
What language was The Girl with the Dragoon Tattoo originally published in?
Who wrote The Iliad?
In the first book by Beatrix Potter, what type of animal are Flopsy and Mopsy?
Week 2 Answers:
In The Matrix, what colour is the pill that Neo takes?
For which movie did Leonardo DiCaprio win his only Academy Award for?
In Apocalypse Now, Robert Duvall says, “I love the smell of _____ in the morning.”
“Nobody puts Baby in a corner” is a line from which movie?
Week 3 Answers:
Axl Rose is the lead vocalist of which hard rock band?
Which classical music composer suffered from deafness in the second half of his life?
Ludwig van Beethoven
What country is Shakira originally from?
What is the name of the last studio album released by the Beatles?
Let it be