Ready for a new game of QuizLuna?
QuizLuna is back for a third edition! Between today and 1st August, you can prove your knowledge, earn instant points, and qualify for the big prize: a £50 Amazon voucher!
This article will be updated throughout the campaign to include the correct answers for the previous week(s), so you might want to bookmark it for easy access!
Until then, check out the Game Rules and Terms and Conditions below.
QuizLuna is free to enter and open to all Toluna UK influencers.
There will be three rounds:
- Round 1: 12-18 July 2021
- Round 2: 19-25 July 2021
- Round 3: 26 July – 1 August 2021
- There are 4 questions every week, with 4 possible answers; only one answer is correct.
- An answer must be selected within 20 seconds. If nothing is selected, the game will skip to the next question automatically.
- Every correct answer will be rewarded with 80 points.
- A maximum of 320 points per round, and 960 points in total can be won – provided all the answers are correct.
- The theme refreshes every Monday at 10am, for the duration of this campaign.
- The game can only be played once a week.
- The points won in the game are usually credited instantly, but it can sometimes take up to 48 hours. If you still have not received your points after a few days, please contact the Help Desk to let them know; we do not have any record of which instant crediting failed.
The SuperUser draw
The SuperUser draw is open only to the most active influencers, offering them the chance to win an additional reward: a £50 Amazon voucher.
In order to be eligible for the draw, influencers need to play the QuizLuna game AND complete at least 5 surveys in the same week (the week ends on Sunday at 11.59pm).
- Every week where both of the above conditions are fulfilled will earn the influencer one entry.
- If the influencer has achieved a perfect streak (played the game and completed a minimum of 5 surveys, three weeks in a row), they will receive 2 bonus entries in the draw – adding up to a total of 5 chances to win the big prize.
- There is only one Amazon voucher to be won at the end of the campaign.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries and will be announced publicly on the community and via an update to this article. The voucher will be delivered electronically on the email address used when registering for Toluna panel.
Good luck and have fun!
Correct answers for the Sports round:
How many grand slams has Andy Murray won?
Which UK city has football teams called Wednesday and United?
In cricket, how many runs are scored in a maiden over?
Which country was meant to host the 2020 Summer Olympics (postponed due to the pandemic)?
Correct answers for the Travel round:
Which pink flower brings thousands of visitors to Japan annually, when in full bloom?
Which lake is famously referred to as the ‘Jewel of the Italian Lakes’?
In which country did cheesecake originate?
Dubrovnik was the filming location for which fictional area in Game of Thrones?
Correct answers for the Current affairs round:
What is the NHS pay rise proposed by the government last week?
On its best day, the price of 1 Bitcoin was $64,829. How much was it worth at the end of last week?
As of 23rd July, what percentage of the UK population had been fully vaccinated against covid?
What is the name of UK’s current Secretary of State for Health and Social Care?
UPDATE: Friday 6th August
Thank you to everyone who took part in our latest Quizluna game – we hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as we have! Without further ado, please join us in congratulating karen.kilsby for being the winner of the SuperUser draw and winning a £50 Amazon voucher!
Until next time,