With the rise in personal information being hacked or stolen, it is more important than ever to keep your data safe.
At Toluna we take this very seriously and treat your data with the utmost care.
However, despite all our efforts, we can’t keep your data safe alone – we need your help! With this thought in mind, we have pulled together the top 5 tips for keeping your data safe.
1) Update your password on a regular basis.
Updating your passwords mean that even in the case that your data is compromised, hackers are less likely to have the most up to date password. Update your Toluna password today
2) Create a strong password.
Surprisingly you aren’t the only one to think of using “password” as a password, 12345678 is also not that hard to guess. Make sure you don’t use your name or birthday as a password either. Use uppercase, lowercase, numbers and if you can, add in special characters to create a strong secure password.
3) Don’t use the same password everywhere!
As tempting as it is to use the same password for everything, it also increases your chances of being hacked, and across multiple accounts too.
4) Check to see if your data has been compromised
Yes, this amazing (and free) service lets you check if your details have been compromised just by entering your email address. Visit https://haveibeenpwned.com today to find out.
5) Don’t send the King of Nigeria’s son any money…
And make sure you don’t open any attachments in his emails either. In fact, don’t open any emails, links or attachments from unknown sources.
Oh, and we almost forgot, that long-lost cousin who just needs your bank account details to wire you a fortune probably doesn’t exist.
Keep your data safe and keep Influencing Your World!
The Toluna Team
We would love to hear more about how influential consumers like you, decide how and where to shop.
♣ To participate:
– Film yourself answering any 3 of the 9 questions below
– Send your video to TolunaVideos@toluna.com by Feb. 26
– The top 20 videos will win a $20 gift card!
– All other valid participations will receive 3,000 points
*The winning videos will be featured on all Toluna websites
♣ Questions ♣
1. Where do you shop online? why?
2. When you think about the retailers you like? Why do you like them?
3. Do you buy more online now than you did a few years ago? If so, why?
4. How fast do you expect your goods to arrive?
5. How has your online shopping changed from 3-5 years ago?
6 Are you shopping online more now than 3-5 years ago?
7. What do you buy now that you wouldn’t have in the past?
8. Do you feel that companies understand you? If so, which ones
9. If a company were to truly delight you, what would they do?
*By participating you authorize Toluna and its affiliates to use your video for any promotional purposes
Please see the lucky testers for the following products